One Bowl Pancakes!
- Fluffy filling pancakes that are great for anytime of the day!
- ¾C whole wheat flour
- ¾C all-purpose flour
- 2tbsp brown sugar packed
- 1tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ C milk
- 3x eggs
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- One mixing bowl
- 1-2 frying pans
- Whisk and spatula
- Cooking spray
1. In your mixing bowl, whisk together the first 6 ingredients.
2. Place your frying pans on the stove top. Spray lightly with cooking spray if needed. Turn your elements on to MED to warm them up.
3. Add the last 3 ingredients to your mixing bowl. Whisking together the entire batter until smooth.
4. Using a ¼ C, measure out batter into your hot frying pans.
5. Once the edges of the pancakes are slightly brown and the middle is bubbly, flip the pancake over with your spatula. After a minute, check the uncooked side of the pancake and remove from frying pan when it’s browned.
6. Repeat step 4 &5 until your mixing bowl is empty
Pair your pancakes with butter and syrup, for a classic taste. Add fresh or frozen fruit to the toppings with vanilla yogurt or whipping cream for a more adventurous taste. You choose.
– Makes 12 Pancakes or serves 4 people.
Diabetic Nutrition: 16g Carbohydrates; 1g Dietary Fiber; Carb Ratio: 0.24
By: Sharon Schuler